Are you a prolific blogger who owns multiple blogs and eager to share everything on your Facebook Fan Page? If yes, congratulations! This post is dedicated to you.
We all are aware of how easy it is to autopost from A BLOG to facebook account. You can have plenty of app choices even among the 13 Facebook Applications to Promote Your Blog. However when it comes to multiple blogs, sometimes we are forced to input them manually or rely on combination of apps such as Notes, Social RSS to make it happen. Actually there’s an easier way!
Here’s a request earlier from a blogger friend who posted on my blog’s fan page :
As much Wordbook sounds promising, we know it is not capable enough to post for multiple blogs and to Facebook Fan Pages. Truth is, you don’t have to add any WordPress plugins. The answer lies in the hand of NetworkedBlogs and I’m gonna show you how:
Register Your Blogs to NetworkedBlogs
First requirement is you need to make sure all your blogs are registered to NetworkedBlogs and you’re following them individually (skip this section if you’ve done that already):
1. Add NetworkedBlogs to your Facebook application.
2. Then click ‘Register a new blog’. Fill up the details required.
3. At ‘Blog Feed’ section, click ‘Pull Now’ to import all posts from your blog. Refresh the page if needed.
4. Verify your account for each blog (either way) following the instructions given (Repeat step 2 – 4 for your multiple blogs) :
Configure Your Facebook Fan Page For Autoposting
1. Go to your Facebook Fan Page. Click ‘Edit Page’ to enter management page.
2. Scroll all the way down to locate ‘Networkedblogs’ and hit ‘Edit’.
3. All the blogs you’re currently following will be displayed in the Page Settings. Select the blogs you wish to import to your Facebook page.
4. Grant permission and Save your settings.
Done. Now whenever your blogs are updated with new posts, they will be published on both Facebook page and personal account.
But, what if you wish to prevent personal account from receiving blog updates?
Some people may not like to harass their real life friends with business related info, here’s what you can do:
1. In NetworkedBlog, look for ‘Feed Settings’ at the right sidebar to change your feed-posting preferences.
2. At ‘Fan Pages’ section, click ‘Configure’ and mark the ‘Auto-Publish blog posts to Page Wall’ ; whereas for Personal Profile remained un-ticked.
That’s it! All can be done within Facebook Fan Page! Import as many entries you need to enhance blog traffic.
We reached 100 members today so we got ourselves a custom URL ~ facebook.com/SocialBloggingTracker ! YAY! You guys rock and can’t thank you all enough for the participation. If you haven’t join us, by all means! It’s a perfect place for all readers/social media enthusiasts to meet and get inspired!
Do you find the tutorial useful? If you know a better way to autopost from multiple blogs to Facebook Fan Pages, do share with us in your comment. 🙂