If you’re new to Instagram Reels, you may be wondering why the video recording of your reel is so short.
Well, actually, how long is your video in Reels depends on how it was created in the first place.
If you are creating your reel using the in-app camera, you can set your video length before you start recording.
By default, Reels are set to be 15 seconds long.
However, now Instagram Reels have four length options: 15, 30, 60, or 90 seconds.
Below, I will explain how to adjust your video length.
Step-by-Step guide on Changing Your Video Length in Instagram Reels
1. Look for the “Length” option on the left sidebar and tap on it.
2. There will be four options available to you. Choose the desired length for your Reel.
So, for each recording you make for your reel, you can pre-set the video length by following the steps given above.
However, if you are uploading an existing video directly from your camera roll, the maximum length allowed for your reel is 15 minutes.
Here’s the short video walkthrough (click here if the video fails to load):
Either way, Instagram Reels are an amazing way to reach out to non-followers. Make sure to make full use of it while you can.
MORE INSTAGRAM TIPS:
- How to Edit Your Instagram Reel’s Caption After Posted
- How to Remove Audio from Videos Before Posting to Instagram
- 15+ Lesser-Known Instagram Tips, Features And How-To’s You May Have Missed
- How To Organize And Control Instagram Feed For Accounts You Follow
- How To Schedule Post & Video To Instagram From PC
- How To Post To Instagram From PC
- How To Post Link On Instagram Story [With Link Sticker]
- How To Switch To Instagram Business Account From Your Personal Account